In House Lawyers
Tailored legal information and events
Freeths have been working with in-house lawyers for years. We can advise on the legal needs of your business, while taking the time to understand what is really important to you. By working closely with you, we tailor our services to meet your company’s day-to-day commercial needs and priorities.
A partnership with Freeths means:
- Access to tailored information and news alerts for your sector
- Access to best practice guides and toolkits in various areas of law
- An opportunity to identify needs and provide you with in-house training and events
- Building your own network of like-minded professionals
Our in-house programme is not just unwanted marketing material, event invites and news updates. Everything we do is relevant and designed to make a positive impact on your bottom line. We can help you work more efficiently, reduce your legal spend and free up time to take your business forward.
In House Freethinking – Sharing our expert knowledge
The Freeths ethos encompasses Thinking Differently, Building Trust and Delivering Results. We can offer:
- Legal spend tracking and management, using financial reporting software
- Mini-secondments to help us get to know your needs, or longer secondments to assist on projects
- Company support services – helping company secretaries with administration
- Fixed price legal audits of areas of legal concern such as Data Protection
- Trademark Portfolio Management
Our specialists are available to give advice on many aspects of law, including IT & Data, Health & Safety, Employment, Real Estate, Pensions and Regulatory. Please browse Business Services for a full list.
We want In House Freethinking – our free subscription based service – to be useful to real in-house lawyers. Contact us with your ideas and feedback to tell us what you would like to see from us next.
Our online resources and events
Freeths offer an exciting programme of speakers, seminars and workshops for our in-house contacts. You will also have access to a range of innovative range of solutions to help support your business.
- The Hub – An one-stop online portal for handling HR and employment issues with minimal fuss
- Extranet – A handy 24/7 access document management system for your property team
- Contract Risk Management & Reviews – A fixed fee contract review service, tailored to your needs
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014