Providing the elements for growth
What is involved in Life Sciences?
The ever-changing life sciences sector requires businesses in this industry to adapt to the demands and challenges of operating in a regulated and competitive sector. Our team of lawyers are used to supporting businesses in the life sciences sector.
What we love most about being part of the life sciences sector is the innovation, energy and drive of the sector, and the sector’s constant search for new and better solutions for its customers and stakeholders. There are constant demands on them to continually innovate and adapt to a rapidly changing world. The here and now of the pandemic and its global impact on human life and the world economy is testament to the demands being placed on businesses in the life sciences sector to provide innovative solutions.
Why choose Freeths?
- Our specialists regularly advise businesses and investors with interests in bio-tech, med-tech, diagnostics and pharmaceuticals
- Expect clear, practical advice from a friendly team of lawyers with a wide experience of issues impacting businesses in the life sciences sector
- City expertise and advice without the cost. Our regional cost base offers significant savings to you compared to other City firms
- Many of our lawyers are ranked in the top tier of both The Legal 500 and Chambers as nationally recognised as experts in their field of practice
- With 12 UK locations including Oxford and London, we are well positioned in the Golden Triangle to help you focus on more important things, such as improving our world for the better.
Warning: Undefined array key "query" in /srv/users/freethsdev/apps/freethsdev/releases/b129a281955b2c3eecaef3af9faf90a8b33f7fb7_2023-12-18_14-11-10/wp-content/themes/freeths_green/assets/php/functions-general.php on line 58
In a webinar hosted by the Investment Property Forum, Patrick Whetter & Claus Andersen join an illustrious panel of experts to explore the opportunities and challenges for occupiers and investors in the Thames Valley real estate sector and life science’s strong growth trajectory for the ‘Golden Triangle’ locations of Oxford, Cambridge and London.
Watch here >
This webinar featuring Claus Andersen, the first in a series of three, aims to tackle some of the challenges faced by Life Sciences businesses when looking to scale up or trade internationally.
Watch here >
Life Sciences Lawyers
0185 678 1295
0345 634 2548
0345 128 6954
0345 128 6997
0345 030 5743
0345 030 5781
0345 077 9567
Malin Svanberg Larsson
0345 166 6335
0345 271 6798
0186 578 1145
0186 578 1004
0345 128 6996
Reimagining the future of Life SciencesPast Events 16th Mar 2023
Going Global – What should a Life Sciences Business consider when expanding internationally or into the UK?Articles 21st Dec 2022
Going Global – What a Life Sciences Business should consider when expanding internationally or into the UKPast Events 13th Dec 2022
The quality of service is excellent, coupled with very strong expertise. I felt supported and kept up to date with the work that was carried out. I found Claus/Freeths responsive, with a good attention to detail, excellent communication and very professional. Helped me immensely by being proactive and having a good attitude to overcome obstacles.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014