Ukrainian Crisis Exchange
News & Guidance
As the fall-out from Russia’s invasion of Ukraine reverberates around the world, this exchange gives you updated information on the latest UK legal developments in a range of areas, including the impact of the sanctions against Russia and Belarus on the operation of commercial contracts and international trade, banking, investment and energy, amongst other areas.
In this fast moving situation, our articles will be updated as new developments occur, so please have regard to the date and time of each article which indicates the currency of the content. The content on this exchange is for information only and is not intended to provide or be a substitute for legal advice.
Latest UK Legal Developments
- Visa application centre in Kyiv, Ukraine has re-opened for limited purposes >
- Visa concessions for Ukrainian nationals in the UK >
- UK Government Announces Local Sponsorship Scheme for Ukrainian Nationals >
- Guide to Ukrainian visas >
- UK employers guide to Ukrainian visas and rights to work in the UK >
Data & Cybersecurity
- This article summarises the guidance provided by National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) for businesses >
- The British Energy Security Strategy: geopolitics, net zero, and missed opportunities
- This is an extreme humanitarian crisis first and foremost, this article does not intend to distract from that, but attempts to unpack the energy consequences >
- The position is rapidly unfolding and changing on a constant basis, we are updating this article as events continue to unfold >
If you need any further help or require legal advice on any areas of impact from the crisis, please contact the specialist lawyers referred to in our articles, who will be able to help you in the areas concerned.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014